Mitsubishi 6D24-T - Fuso engine
The Mitsubishi diesel engine 6D24-T is of high quality, delivers good performance, is highly effective, produces little sound and has a low emission. This engine is being used in a great number of industrial machines and construction applications such as:
· Hydraulic excavators
· Crawl cranes
· Generator sets
· Drive of pumps
· Multi purpose vehicles
Features of the 6D24 series:
· A piston cooler is used in the cylinder block.
· Cavitation free slip-fit dry liner is easily replaced.
· The piston is supported by an internal steel prop, to reduce the sound level of the piston.
· The design of the combustion chamber minimizes smoke formation and the emission of smoke particulates.
· The high positioned cranck shaft and the strong engine timing ensure a very reliable valve system.
(Inter)national legislations such as Stage V have a big impact on the use of diesel engines in non-road machines. Click here to read all about relevant legislations for your applications and to see the compliance of Mitsubishi engines.
|Engine type||4 cycle, water cooled|
|Power output||181 - 228|
|Bore x stroke||130 x 150 mm|
|Total displacement (l)||11.945 l|
|Dry weight||1000 kg|
|Cilinder arrangement||in line|