Mitsubishi 6D-Series: Effective & Clean
The Mitsubishi 6D-Series is of high quality, delivers good performance, is highly effective, produces little sound and has a low emission. The engines in these series are used in a great number of industrial machines and construction applications such as:
- Hydraulic excavators
- Multi purpose vehicles
- Crawl cranes
- Generator sets
- Propulsion applications
Features of the 6D-series:
- A piston cooler is used in the cylinder block particulates;
- The high positioned cranck shaft and the strong engine timing ensure a very reliable valve system;
- Cavitation free slip-fit dry liner is easily replaced;
- The piston is supported by an internal steel prop, to reduce the sound level of the piston;
- The design of the combustion chamber minimizes smoke formation and the emission of harmful particulates
(Inter)national legislations such as Stage V have a big impact on the use of diesel engines in non-road machines. Click here to read all about relevant legislations for your applications and to see the compliance of Mitsubishi engines.
Discover the 6D-series
The Mitsubishi 6D-series consist of the 6D16-T, 6D24-T and 6D24-TC engine. Click on either of the engines below to read more about these engines.